Sure!

Error:
Failed to connect to server at '
http://127.0.0.1:8983/solr/my_core/update/?commit=true
<https://www.google.com/url?q=http://solradmin:Red8891@127.0.0.1:8983/solr/tenant_311/update/?commit%3Dtrue&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1574921899950000&usg=AFQjCNFYp6NcfnmMNwEZxoY3WjXJXH_Q6g>',
are you sure that URL is correct? Checking it in a browser might help:
HTTPConnectionPool(host='127.0.0.1', port=8983): Max retries exceeded with
url: /solr/my_core/update/?commit=true (Caused by
NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at
0x7efd7beXXXX>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111]
Connection refused',))

I'm using python with pysolr to connect to Solr Instance.
In my production server, I get this issue at certain times in my python
logs while it tries to connect to solr to index data or search results.
When I check the solr UI, it will be working fine, but this issue of solr
refusing to connect at certain times occurs and so my users are not able to
index documents or search data.
Please help with this issue.

Should I increase threads and how to increase threads ? Should I increase
physical memory ?
whats the solution?