I am using SOLR 8.2.0 Cloud mode... but when i start with
*-Dsolr.ltr.enabled=true* it shows me the  error
*techproducts_shard1_replica_n2:
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
Failed to create new ManagedResource /schema/model-store of type
org.apache.solr.ltr.store.rest.ManagedModelStore due to:
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
org.apache.solr.ltr.model.ModelException: Model type does not exist
org.apache.solr.ltr.model.LinearModel techproducts_shard2_replica_n6:
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
Failed to create new ManagedResource /schema/model-store of type
org.apache.solr.ltr.store.rest.ManagedModelStore due to:
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
org.apache.solr.ltr.model.ModelException: Model type does not exist
org.apache.solr.ltr.model.LinearModel Please check your logs for more
information*

Can you please provide me a command to enable ltr on solr cloud mode

--
Sent from: https://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Solr-User-f472068.html