No, you cannot change the IP of an existing replica. Either do as Sankar
mentioned when you first create the collection or use the MOVREPLICA
collections API command.

MOVEREPLICA has existed for quite a long time, but if it’s not available, you
can do the same with the ADDREPLICA command to add a replica to a specific
node, wait for the replica to become fully active, then use DELETEREPLICA on
the one you no longer want.

Best,
Erick