This is of course unfortunate, but we’ll most likely not release a 6.x version,
so the official solution is to upgrade.
You can of course patch your local checkout of 6.x to fix the urls so you can
build.
And if you make a Pull Request we may merge that to branch_6_6 even if there
will not be a new release.

Jan