Dear all:

I've been asked to produce a JSON file of our index so it can be combined
and indexed with other records. (We run solr 5.3.1 on this project; we're
not going to upgrade, in part because funding has ended.) The index has
several thousand rows, but nothing too drastic. Unfortunately, this is too
much to handle for a simple query dump from the admin console. I tried to
follow instructions related to running /export directly but I guess the
export handler isn't installed. I tried to divide the query into rows, but
after a certain amount it freezes, and it also freezes when I try to limit
rows (e.g., rows 501-551 freezes the console). Is there any other way to
export the index short of having to install the export handler considering
we're not working on this project anyone?

Thanks,
Amanda

------
Dr. Amanda Shuman
Researcher and Lecturer, Institute of Chinese Studies, University of
Freiburg
Coordinator for the MA program in Modern China Studies
Database Administrator, The Maoist Legacy <https://maoistlegacy.de/>
PhD, University of California, Santa Cruz
http://www.amandashuman.net/
http://www.prchistoryresources.org/
Office: +49 (0) 761 203 96748