One of our clients has been running a big Solr Cloud (100-ish nodes, TB
index, billions of docs) in kubernetes for over a year and it's been
wonderful. I think during that time the biggest scrapes we got were when we
ran out of disk space. Performance and reliability has been solid
otherwise. Like Dwane alluded to, a lot of operations pitfalls can be
avoided if you do your Docker orchestration through kubernetes.

k/r,
Scott

--
Scott Stults | Founder & Solutions Architect | OpenSource Connections, LLC
http://www.opensourceconnections.com