: Link to the issue was helpful.
:
: Although, when I take a look at Dockerfile for any Solr version from here
: https://github.com/docker-solr/docker-solr, the very first line says
: FROM openjdk...It
: does not say FROM adoptopenjdk. Am I missing something?

Ahhh ... I have no idea, But at least now I better understand your
concern.

I would suggest opening an issue / PR in the github:docker-solr repo ...
there are plans to eventually officially move managment of docker-solr
into the Apache Lucene/Solr project, but for now it's an independent
packaging effort...

https://github.com/docker-solr/docker-solr/
https://github.com/docker-solr/docker-solr/issues/276

...in the meantime: If you can't use openjdk, then as far as i understand
how docker images work, you'd need to build your own using a patched
Dockerfile.

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/