If you’re using Solr 8.2 or newer there’s a built-in index analysis tool that
gives you a better understanding of what kind of data in your index occupies
the most disk space, so that you can tweak your schema accordingly:
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_2/collection-management.html#colstatus
<https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_2/collection-management.html#colstatus>

Which is another way of saying that you have to try and see ;)