Erick,

Thanks, that's why we want to upgrade our clients to the same Solr(J) version
as the server has. But I am still fighting the uncontrolled creation of those
Connection evictor threads in my tomcat.

Best Regards

Andreas

>>> Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com> 11.02.20 15.06 Uhr >>>
Are you running a 5x SolrJ client against an 8x server? There’s no
guarantee at all that that would work (or vice-versa for that matter).

Most generally, SolrJ clients should be able to work with version X-1, but X-3
is unsupported.

Best,
Erick