We are currently running performance tests with Solr 8.2/OpenJDK11/ZGC. We've
ran multiple successful 12 hour tests and are currently running 24 hour
tests. There are three nodes which are 4 cores and 28GB memory, JVM is 16GB.
We are getting max ~780 Page Per Second with max of ~8,000 users/min. CPU
utilization stays around 80% and memory utilization stays around 18%. We
were trying various configurations with G1GC which were unsuccessful after
about 8 hours. We also tried with CMS which failed within an hour or so.
Queries used in test were taken from Splunk from production traffic. These
performance tests are still ongoing and I'd be open to providing JVM metrics
if interested.

--
Sent from: https://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Solr-User-f472068.html