Hi,

I am working on improving the search app which is using 'qt' param heavily
to redirect requests to different handlers based on the parameters as
provided by the user.

Also for A B testing of different configurations, we have used qt param to
send request to different handlers.
My question here is that on Solr 6.2.6 to enable using 'qt' param I need to
do handleSelect=false but it is the default request handler on solr
administration UI and used as the default endpoint in all the integration
tests.

It may sound weird but is there a way I can retain both the functionalities?
No code changes to integration test code and making qt param work again.

Big thanks for any pointers !!

Sincerely,
Atita