Hello, Community:

I have a question about interpreting a parsed query from Debug Query.
I used Solr 8.4.1 and LuceneQueryParser.
I was learning the behavior of ManagedSynonymFilter because I was curious
about how "ManagedSynonymGraphFilter" fails to generate a graph.
So, I try to interpret the parsed query, which gives me:
MultiPhraseQuery(managed_synonym_filter_query:\"AA (B SYNONYM_AA_1)
SYNOYM_AA_2 SYNONYM_AA
SYNONYM_AA_3 SYNONYM_AA_4 SYNONYM_AA_5\")
when I query q=managed_synonym_filter_query:"AAB" (SYNONYM_AA_n means
synonyms for AA that is defined in the managed-resource (1 <= n <= 5) )

I wonder why (B SYNONYM_AA_1) are appeared and what these parentheses mean.

If anyone knows any reasons or clues, I would be very appreciated of you
sharing the information.

Sincerely,
Kaya Ota