Hi
I'm using solr-cloud (ver 6.6), got an error:
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Exception writing document id (null) to
the index; possible analysis error: number of documents in the index cannot
exceed 2147483519

After googled it, I know the number is exceed one solr shard limit.
The collection has 64 shards, so I think total limit is 20B*64=128B

My question is:
I don't want to recreate index (then split to more shards) and also don't want
to delete docs.
Can I using the "SPLITSHARD" api to fix this issue?
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/collections-api.html#CollectionsAPI-splitshard

After split each shard (now 128 shards), I think the total limit is increasing
to 256B, right?

Thanks.

Collections API | Apache Solr Reference Guide
6.6<https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/collections-api.html#CollectionsAPI-splitshard>
The Collections API is used to enable you to create, remove, or reload
collections, but in the context of SolrCloud you can also use it to create
collections with a specific number of shards and replicas.
lucene.apache.org