Hi All,

I use Solr 8.4.1 and the latest solrj client.
There is a field let's which can have 3 different values. If I use the
admin UI, I write to the fq the following: filterName:"value1"
filterName:"value2" and it is working as expected.
If I use solrJ SolrQuery.addFilterQuery method and call it twice like:
addFilterQuery(filterName+":\""+value1+"\"");
addFilterQuery(filterName+":\""+value2+"\"");
I got no any document back.

Can somebody help me what syntax is appropriate with solrj to add filter
queries one by one if there is one filter field but multiple values?

Thanks,

Roland