Hi Munendra,
I do not get error . The strange thing is that I get exactly the same
response with fq={!collapse field=title} versus  fq={!collapse
field=title}&expand=true.
Collapse works properly as a standalone fq but expand has no impact. How
can I have access to the "hidden" documents then?

Roland

Munendra S N <sn.munendr...@gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. márc. 30.,
H, 16:47):