The Luke request handler may do what you are asking for already? This
is coming directly from Lucene and doesn't rely on what Solr has in
the schema information.

/admin/luke

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_7/implicit-requesthandlers.html
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SOLR/LukeRequestHandler

PS - There is also the ability to run Luke standalone over Lucene indices.

Kevin Risden