Hi,
Greetings of the day!!!

Unfortunately we have enclosed our database source details in the Solr
community post while sending our queries to solr support as mentioned in the
below mail.

We find that it has been posted with this link
https://sematext.com/opensee/m/Solr/eHNlswSd1vD6AF?subj=RE+Indexing+data+from+multiple+data+sources

As it is open to the world, what we are requesting here is, could you please
remove that post as-soon-as possible before it creates any sucurity issues for
us.

Your help is very very appreciable!!!

FYI.....
Here I'm attaching the below screenshot

[cid:6ccc253a-a590-4e89-b5de-fd9a59d88aba]

Thanks & Regards,

Ravikiran Moola