The goal you are describing doesn't really sound at all like faceting --
it sounds like what you want might be "grouping" (or collapse/expand)
... OR: depending on how you index your data perhaps what you really
want is "nested documents" ... or maybe maybe if youre usecase is simple
enough just using the "subquery" DocTransformer w/o needing explicit
relationships between the docs at indexing time.

I would suggest you read the docs on each of these features and see what
sounds best to you...

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_5/result-grouping.html
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_5/collapse-and-expand-results.html

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_5/indexing-nested-documents.html