Hello, Community:

I am currently using Solr 5.3.1. on CentOS.
The other day, I faced an error message that shows
" java.io.IOException: No space left on device"

My disk for Solr has empty space about 35GB
and the total amount of the disk is 581GB.

I doubted there was no enough space for Linux inode,
but inode still has spaces. (IUse was 1% )

One of my Solr cores has 47GB of indexes.

Is there a possibility that the error happens when I do forceMerge on the
big core
(which I believe optimize needs temporarily 3 times spaces of index-size)?
Or is there any other possibility to cause the error?

Any Clues are very helpful.

--

Sincerely,
Kaya