ll PROTECTED 関係者外秘
Hi,

We have an old collection running on a very old solr version. 5.3
Now, we have a need to update the url string inside db-data-config.xml for the
DataImportHandler.

Now, I see that this version does not support downconfig and upconfig as good
as in current versions.
I was able to downconfig using zkcli.sh scripts. But, I notice that zookeeper
is not storing all the collection config.
It was just storing 2 properties files that stored last index times.
So, downconfig was not useful. If I take all files individually, I could create
the structure for the whole collection config.
But, since currently zookeeper is not storing these configs, would upconfig
even work if I do this?

So, my question is:
How can I just update the url string in db-data-config.xml in Solr version
5.3.2?
Does anyone remember? Any pointers?

Thanks,
Lewin