At first glance, I have no big issues.  It looks clean and functional,
and I like that.  I think it will work well enough for me.

This design still has a minor annoyance that I have noted in the past:
in the table of contents pane it is easy to open a subtree, but the
only way to close it is to open another one.  Obviously not a big
deal.

I'll probably spend too much time researching how to widen the
razor-thin scrollbar in the TOC panel, since it seems to be
independent of the way I spent too much time fixing the browser's own
inadequate scrollbar width. :-) Also, the thumb's color is so close to
the surrounding color that it's really hard to see.  And for some
reason when I use the mouse wheel to scroll the TOC, when it gets to
the top or the bottom the content pane starts scrolling instead, which
is surprising and mildly inconvenient.  Final picky point:  the
scrolling is *very* insensitive -- takes a lot of wheel motion to move
the panel just a bit.

(I'm aware that a lot of the things I complain about in "modern" web
sites are the things that make them "modern".  So, I'm an old fossil. :-)

Firefox 68.7.0esr, Gentoo Linux.

--
Mark H. Wood
Lead Technology Analyst