Oh wow, I had no idea this existed. Thank you so much!

Best,
Audrey

On 5/1/20, 12:58 PM, "Markus Jelsma" <markus.jel...@openindex.io> wrote:

    Hello,

    Although it is not mentioned in Solr's language analysis page in the
manual, Lucene has had support for Korean for quite a while now.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lucene.apache.org_core_8-5F5-5F0_analyzers-2Dnori_index.html&d=DwIFaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=_8ViuZIeSRdQjONA8yHWPZIBlhj291HU3JpNIx5a55M&m=SqDPKA-n_YGjJ4_W3yBTcA-esk2YjXReCnvgtETUuv8&s=GCBa9JGIjJgWrcahymeFn16-B_f9XyuoAA-hQapaIas&e=

    Regards,
    Markus