Hi

I am upgrading Solr 8.5.1. I have created 2 shards and each has one replica.
I have created 2 collection one is form and second is actionscomment.forms
related data are stored in form collection and actions of that forms are stored
in actionscomment collection.
There are 10 lakh documents in form and 50 lakh documents in actionscomment
collection.

form schema.xml
<field name="id" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true" required="true"
multiValued="false" docValues="true"/>
<field name="project_id" type="tint" indexed="true" stored="true"
docValues="true"/>
<field name="form_id" type="tint" indexed="true" stored="true"
docValues="true"/>
<field name="title" type="text_string" indexed="true" stored="true"
omitNorms="true"/>
<field name="form_creation_date" type="date" indexed="true" stored="true"
docValues="true"/>

actionscomment schema.xml
<field name="id" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true" required="true"
multiValued="false" docValues="true"/>
<field name="project_id" type="tint" indexed="true" stored="true"
docValues="true"/>
<field name="form_id" type="tint" indexed="true" stored="true"
docValues="true"/>
<field name="action_id" type="tint" indexed="true" stored="true"/>
<field name="title" type="text_string" indexed="true" stored="true"
omitNorms="true"/>
<field name="action_date" type="date" indexed="true" stored="true"
docValues="true"/>
<field name="action_complete_date" type="date" indexed="true" stored="true"
docValues="true"/>

We are showing form listing using form and actionscomment collection. We are
showing only 250 records in form listing page. Our form listing columns are
id,title,form created date and action names. id,title,form created date and
action names come from form collection and action names come from
actionscomment collection. We want to give the sorting functionality for all
columns.It is easy to sort id, title and form created date because it is in
same collection.

For action name sorting, I execute 2 query. First I execute query in
actionscomment collection with sort field title and get the form_id list and
using those form_ids I execute in form collection. But I do not get the proper
sorting. Sometimes I got so many form ids and my second query length becomes
larger.
How can I get data from form collection same as order of form id list came from
actionscomment?

Regards,
Vishal Patel