HI Jason,

Thanks for this. Without screenshots this is what I get:
Site A
Last Modified:less than a minute ago
Num Docs:5455
Max Doc:5524
Heap Memory Usage:-1
Deleted Docs:69
Version:699
Segment Count:3
Current: Y

Site B
Last Modified:3 days ago
Num Docs:5454
Max Doc:5523
Heap Memory Usage:-1
Deleted Docs:69
Version:640
Segment Count:3
Current: N

I noticed that if I run the command
http://hostname:8983/solr/SiteB-Collection/update/?commit=true the index would
then be current.

I've messed around with auto commit settings in the solrconfig.xml file but had
no success.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Daniel