Hi Mikhail, yup, I was trying to avoid putting logic in Solr.
Just to be a little bit more specific, consider that if the update factory
writes a field that has a size of 50.
The QParser should be aware of the current size when writing a query.

Is it possible to have in solrconfig.xml file a shared configuration?

I mean a snippet of configuration shared between update processor factory
and QParser.

--
Vincenzo D'Amore