Hi,

I am using Solr docker image 8.5.2-slim from https://hub.docker.com/_/solr.
I use it as a base image and then add some more stuff to it with my custom
Dockerfile. When I build the final docker image, it is built successfully.
After that, when I try to use it in docker-compose.yml (with build option)
to start a Solr service, it complains about no permission for creating
directories under /var/solr path. I have given read/write permission to
solr user for /var/solr path in dockerfile.Also, when I use image instead
of build option in docker-compose.yml file for the same image, it does not
throw any errors like that and Solr starts without any issues. Any clue why
this might be happening?