thanks, ill check the admin, didnt want to send a big clock of text but:

   -
      -

      Tokenizer:
      org.apache.lucene.analysis.core.KeywordTokenizerFactoryclass:
      solr.KeywordTokenizerFactoryluceneMatchVersion: 7.1.0
      -

      Token Filters:
      org.apache.lucene.analysis.core.LowerCaseFilterFactoryclass:
      solr.LowerCaseFilterFactoryluceneMatchVersion: 7.1.0
      org.apache.lucene.analysis.miscellaneous.TrimFilterFactoryclass:
      solr.TrimFilterFactoryluceneMatchVersion: 7.1.0
      org.apache.lucene.analysis.pattern.PatternReplaceFilterFactorypattern:
      ([^a-z])replace: allclass: solr.PatternReplaceFilterFactoryreplacement
      luceneMatchVersion: 7.1.0
   -

   Query Analyzer:
   <http://192.168.1.33:7300/solr/#/mega/analysis?analysis.fieldname=alphatitle>