Hi,

In solr 8.3.1 source, I see the following , which I assume could be the
reason for the issue "Max requests queued per destination 3000 exceeded for
HttpDestination",

solr/solrj/src/java/org/apache/solr/client/solrj/impl/Http2SolrClient.java:
   private static final int MAX_OUTSTANDING_REQUESTS = 1000;
solr/solrj/src/java/org/apache/solr/client/solrj/impl/Http2SolrClient.java:
     available = new Semaphore(MAX_OUTSTANDING_REQUESTS, false);
solr/solrj/src/java/org/apache/solr/client/solrj/impl/Http2SolrClient.java:
     return MAX_OUTSTANDING_REQUESTS * 3;

how can I increase this?