Is that right? I find the wording of "clean" a little confusing. I would have thought this is what I had needed earlier but the topic came up regarding the fact that you can not deleteByQuery for an entity you want to flush w/ delta-import.

I just noticed that the original JIRA request says it was implemented recently ...

Im assuming this means your war needs to come from trunk copy? Does this patch affect that param @ all?

- Jon