Your exception didn't come across - can you paste it in?

-Joe

On 8/19/2020 10:50 AM, Prashant Jyoti wrote:
You're right Andrew. Even I read about that. But there's a use case for
which we want to configure the said case.

Are you also aware of what feature we are moving towards instead of HDFS?
Will you be able to help me with the error that I'm running into?

Thanks in advance!

On Wed, 19 Aug, 2020, 5:24 pm Andrew MacKay, <andrew.mac...@superna.net>