Hi Emir,
Thanks for the response.
Actually the use case is real time indexing from DB to solr in every second
on the master server using queueing mechanism.
So, I think instead of doing hard commits every second we should go for
soft commits. And doing hard commits after some intervals.
And we have to replicate the data to slave immediately.

Regards,
Tushar