Hi SOLR list,

I'm currently using the White Space tokenizer and the Lower Case filter with
SOLR 7.3.  I'd like to modify the logic to keep any tokens that are entirely
upper case as upper case, and just apply the Lower Case filter (or something
equivalent) to the remaining tokens.  Is there a way to do this using
tokenizers and filters?

Thanks
Mike

Mike Dunham-Wilkie | Senior Spatial Data Administration Analyst | PHONE...
778-676-1791
Data Systems & Services - Digital Platforms and Data Division - Ministry of
Citizens' Services

For faster response and/or future inquires, the following email addresses are
monitored continuously:
BC Geographic Warehouse (BCGW) and Replication/ETL | DataBC Data Architecture
Services (databc...@gov.bc.ca<mailto:databc...@gov.bc.ca>)
BC Data Catalogue (BCDC) and Open Data | DataBC Catalogue Services
(data...@gov.bc.ca<mailto:data...@gov.bc.ca>)