Hi,

I have around 30M documents in Solr, and I am doing repeated *:* queries
with rows=10000, and changing start to 0, 10000, 20000, and so on, in a
loop in my script (using pysolr).

At the start of the iteration, the calls to Solr were taking less than 1
sec each. After running for a few hours (with start at around 27M) I found
that each call was taking around 30-60 secs.

Any pointers on why the same fetch of 10000 records takes much longer now?
Does Solr need to load all the 27M before getting the last 10000 records?
Is there a better way to do this operation using Solr?

Thanks!
Goutham