Hi,

because you are using solr.in.cmd I guess you are using Windows OS.
I don't know much about Solr and Windows but you can check your
Windows, Jetty and Solr time by looking at your solr-8983-console.log
file after starting Solr.
First the timestamp of the file itself, then the timestamp of the
log message leading each message and finally the timestamp within the
log message reporting the "Start time:".

Regards
Bernd