Uhm, this works great when using only one server, because I can
specify the fields in the configuration file, but It gives me a nice
nullpointer exception when using distributed shards:

HTTP Status 500 - null java.lang.NullPointerException at
org.apache.solr.handler.component.QueryComponent.returnFields(QueryComponent.java:511)
at
org.apache.solr.handler.component.QueryComponent.handleResponses(QueryComponent.java:270)
at

      for (SolrDocument doc : docs) {
        Object id = doc.getFieldValue(keyFieldName);
        ShardDoc sdoc = rb.resultIds.get(id.toString());
        if (returnScores && sdoc.score != null) {
          doc.setField("score", sdoc.score);
        }
        rb._responseDocs.set(sdoc.positionInResponse, doc);
      }

Any idea?

L.M.