Hi,

We have a Solrcloud setup and are using CloudSolrClient, What we are seeing
is if socketTimeoutOccurs then the same request is sent to other solr
server.

So if I set socketTimeout to a very low value say 100ms and my query takes
around 200ms then client tries to query second server, then next and so
on(basically all available servers with same query).

I see that we have *numServersToTry* in LBSolrClient class but not able to
set this using CloudSolrClient. Using this we can restrict the above
feature.

Should a jira be created to support numServersToTry by CloudSolrClient? Or
is there any other way to control the request to other solr servers?.

Regards,
kshitij