Shawn,

it's killed by OOME exception. The problem is that I just created empty
collections and the Solr JVM keeps growing and never goes down. there is no
data at all. at the beginning, I set Xxm=6G, then 10G, now 15G, Solr 8.7
always use all of them and it will be killed by oom.sh once jvm usage
reachs 100%.

I have another solr 8.6.2 cloud(3 nodes) in separated environment , which
have over 100 collections, the Xxm = 6G , jvm is always 4-5G.