Yeah, but guide 8.8 is still buggy.

As I reported a month ago, "ICU Normalizer 2 Filter" states:
- NFC: ... Normalization Form C, canonical decomposition
- NFD: ... Normalization Form D, canonical decomposition, followed by canonical
composition
- NFKC: ... Normalization Form KC, compatibility decomposition
- NFKD: ... Normalization Form KD, compatibility decomposition, followed by
canonical composition

But the link to "Unicode Standard Annex #15" right above says:
- NFC: ... Normalization Form C, Canonical Decomposition, followed by Canonical
Composition
- NFD: ... Normalization Form D, Canonical Decomposition
- NFKC: ... Normalization Form KC, Compatibility Decomposition, followed by
Canonical Composition
- NFKD: ... Normalization Form KD, Compatibility Decomposition

But, well who cares.

Have a nice day.