Hell Abhay,

Do not enable stopwords unless you absolutely know what you are doing. In
general, it is a bad practice that somehow still lingers on.

But to answer the question, you must have one field and fieldType for each
language, so language specific filters go there. Also, using edismax and
multi-language search using mm (minimum should match) with stopwords
enabled spells trouble.

Set up per language fieldTypes without stopwords.

Regards,
Markus