On 2/16/2021 9:16 AM, ufuk yılmaz wrote:
I didn’t realise that, sorry. The table is like:

Flags       Indexed     Tokenized       Stored      UnInvertible

Properties      Yes        Yes            Yes         Yes
Schema          Yes        Yes            Yes         Yes
Index           Yes        Yes            Yes         NO

Problematic collection has a Index row under Schema row. No other collection
has it. I was asking about what the “Index” meant

I am not completely sure, but I think that row means the field was found in the actual Lucene index.

In the original message you mentioned "weird exceptions" but didn't include any information about them. Can you give us those exceptions, and the requests that caused them?

Thanks,
Shawn