Hi all,

We've a solr cluster with 4 solr servers and 5 zookeepers in HA mode.
We've tested about if our cluster can mantain the service with only the half of
the cluster, in case of disaster os similar, and we've a problem with the
zookepers config and its static configuration.

In the start script of the 4 solrs servers there are a list of 5 ip:port of the
5 zookeepers of the cluster, so when we "lost" the half of machines (we've 2
zoos in one machine and 3 on another) in the worst case we lost 3 of these 5
zookeepers. We can start a sixth zookeeper (to have 3 with the half of cluster
stopped) but to add in the solr server we need to stop and restart with a new
list of ip:port adding it and that's not an automatic or dynamic thing.

¿Somebody knows another configuration or workaround to have a dynamic list of
zoos and start or stop some of thems without changes in the config and
start/stop the solr server?

Kind regards and thanks a lot.

Este mensaje va dirigido únicamente a la(s) persona(s) y/o entidad(es) arriba
relacionada(s). Puede contener información confidencial o legalmente protegida.
Si no es usted el destinatario señalado, le rogamos borre del sistema
inmediatamente el mensaje y sus copias. Asimismo le informamos que cualquier
copia, divulgación, distribución o uso de los contenidos está prohibida.
This message is addressed only to the person (people) and / or entities listed
above. It may contain confidential or legally protected information. If you are
not the recipient indicated, please delete the message and its copies
immediately from the system. We also inform that any copy, disclosure,
distribution or use of the contents is forbidden
Viewnext, S.A. Domicilio Social: Avda. de Burgos 8-A 28036 de Madrid. telf:
913834060, Fax: 913834090. Reg. M. Madrid: Tomo 3238, Libro:0, Folio: 78,
Seccion: 8ª, Hoja M-55112, N.I.F.: A-80157746