I am trying out indexing the exampledocs in the examples folder with the
SimplePostTool on windows 10 using solr 8.8.  All the documents index
except sample.html. For that file I get the errors below.  I then
downloaded solr 7.7.3 and indexed the exampledocs folder with no errors,
including sample.html.
```
PS C:\solr-8.8.0> java -jar -Dc=gettingstarted -Dauto
example\exampledocs\post.jar example\exampledocs\sample.html
SimplePostTool version 5.0.0
Posting files to [base] url
http://localhost:8983/solr/gettingstarted/update...
Entering auto mode. File endings considered are
xml,json,jsonl,csv,pdf,doc,docx,ppt,pptx,xls,xlsx,odt,odp,ods,ott,otp,ots,rtf,htm,html,txt,log
POSTing file sample.html (text/html) to [base]/extract
SimplePostTool: WARNING: Solr returned an error #404 (Not Found) for url:
http://localhost:8983/solr/gettingstarted/update/extract?resource.name=C%3A%5Csolr-8.8.0%5Cexample%5Cexampledocs%5Csample.html&literal.id=C%3A%5Csolr-8.8.0%5Cexample%5Cexampledocs%5Csample.html
SimplePostTool: WARNING: Response: <html>
<head>
<title>Error 404 Not Found</title>
</head>

SimplePostTool: WARNING: IOException while reading response:
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://localhost:8983/solr/gettingstarted/update/extract?resource.name=C%3A%5Csolr-8.8.0%5Cexample%5Cexampledocs%5Csample.html&literal.id=C%3A%5Csolr-8.8.0%5Cexample%5Cexampledocs%5Csample.html
1 files indexed.
COMMITting Solr index changes to
http://localhost:8983/solr/gettingstarted/update...
Time spent: 0:00:00.086
```

However the json and all other file types index with no problem. For
example:
```
PS C:\solr-8.8.0> java -jar -Dc=gettingstarted -Dauto
example\exampledocs\post.jar example\exampledocs\books.json
SimplePostTool version 5.0.0
Posting files to [base] url
http://localhost:8983/solr/gettingstarted/update...
Entering auto mode. File endings considered are
xml,json,jsonl,csv,pdf,doc,docx,ppt,pptx,xls,xlsx,odt,odp,ods,ott,otp,ots,rtf,htm,html,txt,log
POSTing file books.json (application/json) to [base]/json/docs
1 files indexed.
COMMITting Solr index changes to
http://localhost:8983/solr/gettingstarted/update...
```