Hi,

I wanted to sort and then boost some docs to the top and these docs should
be my first set in the results and the following ones appearing according
to my sort criteria.

I understand that sort overrides bq hence bq may not be used in this case

- I brought my boost into sort using "query()" and achieved my goal.
- I tried sort and then elevate with forceElevation and that also worked.

My question is which is more recommended/ performant?

Note:- Assume that I have hundreds of ids to boost like this.
Is there a difference to the answer if docs to be boosted after the sort is
less?

Could someone please share your thoughts/experience?

Thanks!
Mark.