On 3/1/2021 6:51 AM, Subhajit Das wrote:
I noticed, that Solr 8.8.0 uses Zookeeper 3.6.2 client, while Solr 6.3.0 uses
Zookeeper 3.4.6 client. Is this a client bug or mismatch issue?
If so, how to fix this?

The ZK project guarantees that each minor version (X.Y.Z, where Y is the same) will work with the previous minor version or the next minor version.

3.4 and 3.6 are two minor versions apart, and thus compatibility cannot be guaranteed.

See the "backward compatibility" matrix here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/ReleaseManagement

I think you'll need to upgrade your ZK server ensemble to fix it.

Thanks,
Shawn