From: oleg_gnatovskiy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 11:07 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Query Performance while updating teh index

The rsync seems to have nothing to do with slowness, because while the rsync
is going on, there isn't any reload occurring, once the files are on the
system, it tries a curl request to reload the searcher, which at that point
causes the delays. The file transfer probably has nothing to do with this.
Does this mean that it happens during warming?