Hi Noble,

thanks for reply, my comments are below

>>why is the id field multivalued?
I was just trying various options, yes, this ID is unique, and I check for
duplicates, when I did a distinct (id) query to the MySQL database, it
returned almost 2 million.

>> look at the status host:post/dataimport gives you the status
I constantly checked the status  using the  dataimport URL,  the status was
increased upto 600K records, then it stopped increasing, then took few
minutes to commit the indexed data.