Hi
Thanks for your quick reply Shalin

I have updated my data-config like:
<entity name="employees"
transformer="TemplateTransformer,DateFormatTransformer" pk="EMP_ID"
query="select EMP_ID, CREATED_DATE, CUST_ID FROM EMP, CUST where EMP.EMP_ID
= CUST.EMP_ID" >
                                <field column="rowtype" template="employees" />
                                <field column="EMP_ID" name="EMP_ID" />
                                <field column="CUST_ID" name="CUST_ID" />
                                <field column="CREATED_DATE"
sourceColName="CREATED_DATE"
dateTimeFormat="dd-MM-yy HH:mm:ss.S a" />
</entity>

This is an example of the date in my database: 22-10-08 03:57:11.637000000
PM

In the schema.xml I have:
<field name="CREATED_DATE" type="date" indexed="true" stored="true" />
Where the 'date' points to the usual solr.DateField

But I am getting the exception while starting the server itself, SEVERE:
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: undefined field date.

Is there any thing else to be configured or I missed something.

Thanks in advance
con