Sorry I should have mentioned this is from using the DataImportHandler ... it seems case insensitive ... ie my columns are UPPERCASE and schema field names are lowercase and it works fine in 1.3 but not in 1.4 ... it seems strict. Going to resolve all the field names to uppercase to see if that resolves the problem. Thanks.

- Jon