Please help someone...i've been waiting for an answer for the last couple of
days & no one seems to be helping out here. I did search the wiki & this
forum for an answer. But couldn't find an answer. I know if ps is set to 5
words within 5 words of one another receive a boost in score. But is there a
way to not return results that have the words in search terms more than 5
words apart. ?
Typical example: north dakota 1031 exchange lawyers
My first result is absolutely ir-relevant. It returned a north dakota doc
though but had an occurrence of attorney somewhere & an occurrence of
exchange (not related to 1031 exchange though). They were not within 5 words
of one another. My guys have been hammering me reg this relevancy issue.
Please help someone.