Hi,

About a year ago, I took the then-existing SOLR 1.2 patches for Field Collapsing, adapted them to my use, and have been using them successfully in production for most of this year.

I'm now looking to upgrade my installation to SOLR 1.3. That leads to several questions.

- As far as I can make out, Field Collapsing didn't make it into the 1.3 branch and the 1.4 trunk.
- Any future plans for moving Field Collapsing into the core code base?
- I'm willing to work with the existing patches to rebuild my version of FieldCollapsing into 1.3. I've been through the notes on 'SOLR 236'. However, I can't figure out which patches to use, in which order.
- Is there a 'consolidated' patch anywhere?

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Tracy